Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meat Pie

I don't know about you, but I just made a meat pie for the first time and it is so good and really easy. If I would have known how easy it was I would have been making it a long time ago. This will definitely be on our table a lot, now!

Brown about 1 lb. of hamburger with 1 small chopped onion and seasonings you prefer. I just used some seasoning salt and pepper.
Add about half a bag of frozen peas and carrots.
Mix half a can of cream of mushroom soup with half a can of water. Add to meat and veggie mixture.
I bought the pre-made rolled pie crust that I found by the refrigerated cookie dough. Put one crust on the bottom and trim excess, fill with mixture, and place a crust on top, trim excess. Pinch edges, cut some slits on the top to vent. Cook at 425 for about 30-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown.

(We are probably pigs but my husband and I and our 3 year old ate the whole pie, so if you have a larger family you may want to double the recipe!)

1 comment:

Blog Links said...

Add Blog Links to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends. Blog Links will do all the work and keep it up. You can grab this code at (Blog Links)
This is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.
(Click Here) to enter your link and view the entire list of links.