Friday, November 14, 2008

Easy Banana Cream Pie



I thought I would post this recipe cause I was emailing it to someone anyway. I got it off the Kraft foods website. I have made it for Thanksgiving several times, just to add a variety to the pies available. It is SO easy and always tastes yummy. That picture of it makes me want it right now.

2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
1 read-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
2 1/2 c cold milk
2 pkg (4 servings each) Jell-O Vanilla flavor pudding & pie filling
2 c thawed cool whip divided

Place half of the banana slices on bottom of crust. Set remaining banana slices aside,
Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped cream. Spoon half of the pudding mixture into crust. Top with remaining banana slices; cover with remaining pudding mixture.

Refridgerate 3 hours or until set. Serve topped with the remaining 1 cup whipped cream. Store leftover pie in the fridge.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This looks so yummy. Thanks