Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cranberry Salsa

This sounded really good to me. I'm going to make it soon if I can just figure out what some of the ingredients are. I'll let you know how it goes.

Chop these ingredients and toss them together in a bowl.

2 stalks celery

2 stalks bok choy

7 baby carrots

1 large anaheim pepper

1 cup fresh cranberries

1 red onion

2 tablespoons cilantro

Add a can of whole cranberry sauce.

And a can of stewed tomatoes (forgot the picture, but you know what it looks like).

Then add the vinegars. I couldn’t find the ones I had used originally with this recipe, but it’s easy to substitute with any vinegars you choose.

4 tablespoons roasted garlic vinegar (originally hoty pepper vinegar)

2 tablespoons raspberry blush vinegar (originally cranberry spice vinegar)

Mix together.

Divide in half and pulse each half in blender a few times.

Chill and serve with tortilla chips.

No comments: