Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BBQ pizza.....

yum. yum. yum.

I was craving this pizza and since I had stuff on hand to make salsa, I just used some of the ingredients on the pizza!


BBQ PIZZA
1/2 lb. chicken
2/3 cup bbq sauce
1-2 pkgs. ready made pizza dough
1 1/2 cup mozzarella
3/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
1/2 medium red onion
cilantro


Preheat oven to 400'
cook and cube or shred chicken. I use either my beaters to shred chicken or my pampered chef chopper to chop my chicken. Both work well.
Mix chicken with 3 Tbs. bbq sauce. Roll out pizza dough on cookie sheet and spread remaining bbq sauce on top of dough. Top with mozzarella, parmesan, and chicken mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Sprinkle chopped cilantro on top and enjoy!

1 comment:

Cori Henderson said...

I can't wait to try this!!!